HOW TO MULTIPLY WINNINGS WITH POWER PLAY:
- For an additional $1 per play per draw (total cost will be $3), Power Play will increase NON-jackpot winnings.
- To select Power Play, mark the Power Play circle on the playslip, or ask the clerk to add Power Play when purchasing a ticket.
- For every Powerball drawing, a Power Play multiplier is drawn to multiply certain prizes.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is less than or equal to the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, or 10X.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is greater than the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X.
- The Major Jackpot Level will never be less than $150,000,000.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $4 to $50,000
Examples: If you added Power Play and your prize is $100 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 3X, you win $300 ($100 X 3). If you added Power Play and your prize is $50,000 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 5X, you win $250,000 ($50,000 X 5).
and the Power Play is added, the prize amount will be multiplied by that drawing’s Power Play multiplier.
- The $1,000,000 prize becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play. The Power Play multiplier for the $1,000,000 prize will never be greater than 2X.
Please click features and procedures for more details.
HOW TO WIN MORE WITH POWER PLAY:
|MULTIPLIER LEVEL||ODDS AT OR BELOW Major Jackpot Level||ODDS ABOVE Major Jackpot Level|
|10 times (10X) the prize won||1:43||**|
|5 times (5X) the prize won||1:22||1:21|
|4 times (4X) the prize won||1:15||1:14|
|3 times (3X) the prize won||1:3.4||1:3.3|
|2 times (2X) the prize won||1:1.8||1:1.75|