http-equiv=»Content-Type» content=»text/html;charset=UTF-8″>e class=»wp-block-image»>
Everything is also simple. The main are Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries. The ticket price is from 5 to 7 dollars depending on intermediary. Draws take place 2 times a week and jackpots regularly exceed $ 100 million. Record win at Mega Millions, the world’s largest lottery, totaled $ 1 billion 600 million! The American Powerball jackpot is slightly less – $ 1 billion 580 million. The chances of winning Mega Millions’ jackpot are higher, but each Powerball win is 2 times larger. Situation with taxes is more complicated. You will have to pay 2 taxes just in the USA plus 1 tax at the place of residence:
- USA Federal tax is 39.6%
- State tax is 0 – 14%
The biggest paydays in history
Here is a list of the largest jackpots won over the last few years. It is no surprise that they all occurred in the US. The big US lotteries Powerball and Mega Millions generate huge payouts on a regular basis. So it comes as no surprise that most of the online purchases at RedFoxLotto.com are for Powerball and Mega Millions tickets.
- $ 1568 million, Powerball jackpot won on January 13th, 2016. This jackpot was split between 3 winners.
- $ 1537 million, Mega Millions jackpot won by a single winner on October 23rd, 2018
- $ 768 million, won in Powerball on March 27th, 2019
- $ 758 million, won at Powerball by a single winner in August 2017
- $ 687 million, to be shared by two winners of Powerball on October 27th, 2018
- $ 656 million, a Mega Millions jackpot split between three winners in March 2016
Now you have the chance to win big at one of those lotteries — just click here and prepare to be exposed to the best the world has to offer and even more importantly, greatly enhance your chances to win riches!
Evolution of the lottery
Historically, the first lotteries seem to have been held in China, and even back then those lotteries mostly served to finance public projects. Even the Great Wall of China may have been one of those projects. In ancient Rome, lotteries were held during events for rich citizens, and the revenues were used to finance repair works in the city. In January 1449, a war between Milan and Venice was funded by a lottery.
Over the centuries, lotteries have mostly been sanctioned and run by states and governments to raise money. In a way, those lotteries served as a form of voluntary taxation of the masses. Because of this, the percentage of the revenues generated by ticket sales versus the prize payout is and was often quite low.
The Higher the Jackpots, The Better Our Chances Are
It’s no secret that the value of playing lotteries goes way up when the jackpots go way up as well. So if we are stuck having to wait for the big lotto in our country to grow very big, we are going to be mostly waiting. Sure, it’s still a lot of fun to play the smaller jackpots, but there’s absolutely nothing like playing the big ones. It’s not only a lot more fun imagining ourselves winning one of those huge prizes that we see others get lavished with, but the odds are much more in our favor with the big ones as well.
It takes time for jackpots to grow to the monumental size that they do over time, and this means that a significant amount of time has passed with no lottery jackpot winner. So as this time goes on, all these smaller jackpots that have not been won yet keep piling up.
The real key here is that it still costs the same amount of money to play. So if it costs you $1 and you can win $1 million, and in another instance, it costs you that same dollar but you can now win $100 million, the odds are the same to win, but the payout is 100 times higher, so our money odds just got 100 times higher.
I’m sure I don’t have to go into any more detail about how much better for us bigger jackpots are. So the more access we have to these big jackpots, the better. So when an internet service comes around like this which can get you in the game in all of the big ones out there, well that’s as good as it gets for us as far as playing the lottery is concerned.
We now have access to all of the big ones out there, including the U.S. Powerball and Mega Millions, Spain’s El Gordo, Italy’s Superena, EuroMillions, Eurojackpot, the British Lottery, various Australian lotteries and much, much more.
So naturally I am pretty excited about this as I know you are as well, and that’s why I’m looking to spread the word about this to you. Even if you are only a casual lotto fan, why would you limit yourself to just the ones that you can buy tickets to at a booth when you can expand your horizons to include the entire world through this great online service? Once again, they provide all of this to us for a small charge, but they will not be deducting anything from our winnings.
Foreign lotteries rules for playing through an intermediary
- The intermediary company has special software that collects all ticket providers and current customer orders into 1 system.
- The reseller receives daily ticket orders from intermediary’s customers.
- He copies every order from the program, enters customers’ numbers into his lottery terminal and receives a ticket.
- Then he scans the tickets and loads pictures into the program. The originals are put in a safe.
- Tickets’ scans are automatically sent to customers.
- After the draw, the distributor cashes the winnings and transfers it via bank payment to the intermediary company. And intermediary distributes winning to customers.
- For its services, the distributor receives about 10 cents per ticket, plus 10-20% from lottery organizer.
- The intermediary company, on whose website you can place an order, earns on reselling tickets 2-3 times more expensive. But they do not take commissions from the amount of the gain and bear the costs of organizing the entire process.
- A very expensive license (usually from the British Gaming Commission) guarantees honest game for all participants.
- All winnings, including the jackpot, will be transferred to the player’s bank account (no need to go to the country of the lottery drawing).
Businessmen from Europe and USA understood a long time ago, that working honestly can earn more in the medium and long term.
A look into a future
There are already plans in place for a «World Lottery» which is going to be run not by a state, but by a global corporation. The plans for such a lottery include an online-only marketing concept with higher payout percentages than the state-run lotteries.
A large percentage of the profits from this lottery is going to be used for charity causes. But even more importantly, the plans for this worldwide project includes a more democratic process in order to decide how the funds are going to be used. The exact process is still unknown, but in one way or another, the players will have an option to vote for various international charity projects. Be sure to come back to our website from time to time — we will update you about this World Lottery project as soon as more information becomes available!