Why You Should Play EuroMillions At Multilotto
When you play EuroMillions lotto, you stand a chance to win the lucrative progressive jackpot after only investing as low as 3.50 euros per ticket. The EuroMillions jackpot underwent a massive revamp extending the odds to 1 in 140 million by adding an extra Lucky Star number. The jackpot on offer is also significantly bigger than those offered by UK Lotto and the new format is expected to be more inclusive of numerous reward opportunities in future. You have a higher chance of winning the ultimate jackpot prize of landing on any of the 13 prizes in other tiers. However, making a choice of the best lottery to play depends on you but if you would love winning a headline-grabbing jackpot prize, then EuroMillions is your game of choice based on Euromillions draw history.
When you compare the EuroMillions results and those of UK Lotto, there are astounding differences between the two options. However, based on their historical performance, trend and results, the UK Lotto was started in 1994 and has had a dramatic increase in the odds of winning and the ticket price from changed from £1 to £2 leading to public backlash. However, EuroMillions was established in 2004 as a multinational lottery has had a relatively steady growth in lottery and the ultimate jackpot prize thus winning the public loyalty.
About the latest EuroMillions results
- The following numbers are the ones drawn the most after these latest results.
- Number 06 was drawn 4 times afer 10
- Number 24 was drawn 4 times afer 15
- Numbers 15 and 32 were each drawn 2 times afer 35
- Numbers 44 and 25 were each drawn 3 times afer 44
- Numbers 42 and 48 were each drawn 3 times afer 50
The other following numbers are available here
- On the other hand, number 6 (changed) is among the due results because it was not drawn after 4 of the numbers in these latest results.
- EuroMillions number 32 is one of the hot numbers at this point. (unchanged)
- While 31 is one of the cold numbers. (unchanged)
- And one of the most overdue numbers is 31. (unchanged)
Note: The above is based on the latest 100 results.
EuroMillions: How To Win & How It Works
To play the EuroMillions you are required to select 5 numbers between 1-50 and other two Lucky Star numbers ranging from 1-12 or using the random selection pick known as Lucky Dip. You should indicate the draws and weeks you intend to play up to 4 weeks in advance or apply for continuous Direct Debit to ensure that you are always on the draw and increasing your chances of becoming the EuroMillions winner.
EuroMillions game is a kind of a jackpot that can make you fabulously wealthy and live a lifestyle reserved for the rich and famous. The cost of the EuroMillions ticket is €3.50. Check out for spectacular events and eye-popping jackpots with huge rewards up for grab and become a EuroMillions winner.
My Bonus (Raffle)
A My Bonus code is automatically assigned for each Euromillions line played. To take part in the My Bonus draws, as well as the special Millionairs draw in which 25 winners* win € 1.000.000. The special EuroMillions Millionairs draws 4 times a year for 25 winners of € 1,000,000 each. Is there no winner? Then My Bonus draw a extra winner of € 1.000.000! My Bonus draws guarantee 600** extra winners of € 500 every week. There are also thousands of winners of € 10 several times a year.
* The number of winners per special Millionairs draw may vary and depends on what the participating EuroMillions countries decide together.** 200 winners on Tuesday and 400 winners on Friday.