Besides, personal information may be disclosed for a purpose or occasion:
- If the disclosure of such information is required by law;
- In connection with ongoing or pending litigation;
- Use or protect the legal rights of the company (including providing information to third parties in order to provide fraud);
- Information can be disclosed to the buyer (or a potential buyer) any business or assets, related to the business being sold;
- Disclosure of information to a person, which believes, that you have the right to apply to a court or other competent authority to disclose personal data and, in our opinion, the court will take a positive decision.