You can get any information stored in our database about you. To provide such information, you will need:
- administrative costs of £ 10;
- confirmation of your identity, in the form of a notarized copy of the passport plus the original invoice for any utilities with your name, last name and current address. If necessary, we reserve the right to request additional data to identify you.
We may refuse to provide such information within the framework of, permitted by law.
You can prevent the use of your personal data for advertising purposes, by writing us an email or regular letter to, indicated on the page "Contacts".
Besides, personal information may be disclosed for a purpose or occasion:
- if disclosure of such information is required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or pending litigation;
- use or protect the legal rights of the company (including providing information to third parties in order to provide fraud);
- information can be disclosed to the buyer (or a potential buyer) any business or assets, related to the business being sold;
- disclosure of information to a person, which believes, that you have the right to apply to a court or other competent authority to disclose personal data and, in our opinion, the court will take a positive decision.
How the received personal data is used?
Personal data obtained through the Megamillions.rf website can be used only in accordance with those indicated on this page, or the relevant sections, rules.
Personal information can be used for the following purposes:
- site administration;
- improving navigation based on the interests of the user;
- the ability to use services, available on the website;
- provision of services, purchased through the site;
- sending general or marketing messages;
- sending information or emails ordered by users;
- sending mailings or marketing communications related to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties, which in our opinion may be of interest to you, but only with your consent to receive such newsletter. You can refuse to receive such material at any time., to do this, contact us by email. mail or in any other way, indicated on the page "Contacts";
- sending invitations to participate in promotions or contests, which we offer our readers from time to time;
- consideration of inquiries and complaints, made by visitors regarding the site;
- keep the site safe;
- checking compliance with the rules for using the site;