How Do You Check the EuroMillions Numbers on Your Ticket?
When the EuroMillions results are posted, get your lottery ticket ready and check if you have any of the winning numbers. Here is what you have to do:
- Check the main numbers in the first section of the ticket. For each draw, there are 5 winning main EuroMillions numbers from 1 to 50.
- Check the 2 Lucky Stars in the second section of the ticket. For each draw, there are 2 winning Lucky Stars from 1 to 12.
A Few Things You Should Know
- The main numbers and the Lucky Stars are not interchangeable. These are drawn from two separate number barrels from different guess ranges. If you have the Lucky Stars in the main numbers section, you do not win anything.
- The order of the winning numbers does not matter in the EuroMillions lottery. As long as you have the prize-winning numbers on your ticket, you get the prize!
- While you do need all the 5 main numbers and both Lucky Stars to win the big jackpot, there are 12 more winning combinations in the game, so don’t forget to check for all the EuroMillions prizes!
How Does the EuroMillions Draw System Work?
EuroMillions draws are closely monitored to ensure that the results are completely random and that all ticket holders have an equal chance of winning. All of the numbered balls are meticulously weighed and measured and are under tight security at all times.
The machines used to select the numbers are similarly checked and inspected to ensure that they are working as they should. EuroMillions uses gravity pick machines for its draws. Even with today’s sophisticated computers and algorithms, gravity pick machines are still considered to be the most random and secure way to conduct a lottery draw.
As soon as the draw has concluded, millions of ticket holders want to check their EuroMillions numbers to see if they’ve won big prizes! There is a lot of money on the line! The starting EuroMillions jackpot is €17 million and with many countries also offering raffles, there are thousands of big winners with each draw.
When you play EuroMillions online on theLotter, you can sign up to receive result alerts. If you’re a winner, you’ll get the good news as soon as possible. So, get ready for the next draw! Buy your tickets for Europe’s biggest lottery and you could be one of the next big EuroMillions winners!
Types of scams under the EuroMillions name
Cheating, associated with the popular dream of winning the jackpot, can turn into an expensive nightmare.
For the first contact with the victim, scammers usually use one of the following methods:
Scammers send a letter, which informs the alleged victim about, that she won a lottery prize and in order to receive the prize, she must register and send personal data to the specified address (under no circumstances do this).
Fraudsters call the victim on behalf of the "official" lottery representatives in order to, to deliver "good news" and meanwhile, how the person on the other end of the line is in shock, try to find out the details of the bank account and force the victim to pay for the alleged money transfer or tax fee.
People. post office
This scam is like a mailing list, the only difference is, that the alleged victim receives an email notification of an alleged "victory". mail.
Using social media, scammers send a message to the victim that, that she won the lottery on a particular site, link to which is infected.
Message to mobile phone
Fraudsters massively send SMS messages to mobile numbers claiming, that this number participated in the prize drawing and was randomly selected as the winner of the lottery.
Regardless of the method, by which scammers contact the alleged victim, they always have the same goal - to get your contact information, bank details and ultimately, your money.